Lately at school I made a birthday card for my cousin Elora as it was her birthday along time ago. I may have got her age wrong but i guess this will wait until her next birthday and the teacher may of not heard me properly as she thinks it was for someone called Laura but daddy asked me this morning and i told him who it was for ❤️❤️
Leah made a birthday card. She wrote to Laura inside. Leah wrote a 3 on the front and happy birthday.
Early Years Foundation Stage
40-60+ No Refinement
- Hears and says the initial sound in words.
- Can segment the sounds in simple words and blend them together.
- Links sounds to letters, naming and sounding the letters of the alphabet.
- Uses some clearly identifiable letters to communicate meaning, representing some sounds correctly and in sequence.
- Writes own name and other things such as labels, captions.